Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wedding Day Morning

It's wedding day for Bright Spot Events. Today is Mike and Matyi's wedding in Rockport, Texas. Though rain was predicted we woke up this morning to beautifully cool weather and clear blue skies. For an outdoor wedding ceremony I couldn't be happier since earlier in the week we were forecasted for thunderstorms! The Weather Channel assures me, yes me personally, that the clouds will stay away but it will be 86 degrees today, ah, April in Texas! The 6:00pm ceremony should be beautiful.
The day today brings lots of setup for the beautiful and colorful decor designed for this wedding but for now, I sit in a rocking chair on the patio of my quaint hotel room in the pretty town of Rockport drinking coffee and running through my task list mentally.
Best of luck today for Mike and Matyi!

No comments:

Post a Comment